WHY NOT JOIN OUR GLEE FOR KIDS CLASS
- No experience necessary, just a good attitude and willingness to sing
- Lots of fun, non-intimidating environment
- Headed up by professional vocal teachers and vocal ensemble music directors
- Learn proper vocal warm-up techniques, harmony singing, develop pitch and group singing
- Opportunities to perform at our mid year and end of year concerts
- Popular, modern, contemporary and all time classic songs
- Kids will also be exposed to development of music fundamentals include rhythm, timing and aural skills) which will assist them with future musical endeavours
Please note, if you're interested in joining our Glee Club for Kids
classes and we don't have a time that you can make, please still
register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep you posted with other times and days.
MORE BACKGROUND INFO
The choice of material and songs are generally chosen and initially prepared by the vocal ensemble director and you'll be learning to sing main melody lines, harmony lines, backing vocal lines and any other vocal arrangement as set forth by the Vocal Director.
The music is either backing track or on piano or another instrument. It's like a choir, but be prepared for new and creative things. We encourage the kids to come up with creative and new ideas too!
GLEE CLUB FOR KIDS AT YOUR SCHOOL OR ORGANISATION
If your school or organisation is interested in holding a term of Glee
Club for Kids class as an after-school or vacation activity, why not
speak to us and find out how we can bring Glee Club for Kids to YOU! It's a great way to keep the kids entertained whilst learning valuable musical skills.
Term 3 Starts;
Wednesday 20th July
Saturday 23rd July
$200 for the term
Children are welcome to trial out a Glee Club class anytime prior to enrolling for the remainder or new term
HOW TO ENROL
Simply fill in our online enrolment form or email email@example.com
You can also call 8006 0363 or 0408 992 877
GLEE CLUB AT YOUR SCHOOL
"Nick is great,I have been enjoying the lessons, he is very skilled, patient and generous teacher, he always gives 100% in every lesson. I must thank Nick, because of his patien..."Lan ZhouPiano Student (Chatswood)
""Owen helped improve my finger techniques, confidence to learn and shown me how to practise properly and the importance of practise .. thanks All Age Music.""David ByronGuitar (Acoustic) Student
"The One on one class with Ms Jade is a great introduction for our daughter to get into rhythm. She seems to be enjoying her weekly session of singing that is structured around h..."Louise InthavongParent