Fee Pricing for 2016 - Private and Group Classes
|General Private Lesson (Half-hour)|| 30 minutes||$43|
|General Private Lesson (45mins)||45 minutes||$65|
| General Private Lesson (1-hour)||60 minutes||$85|
| Song-writing / Arrangements / Recording Production|| 1hr block ||$90|
| Song-writing / Arrangements / Recording Production|| 2hr block||$180|
|Theory and/or Aural Lessons (optional - skype lessons)||30 minutes||$43|
|Music Craft Classes (10 weeks)||45 minutes||$220|
|Special Guest / Principal Teachers (private in studio)||60 minutes||$90|
| Home visit lessons (limited availability) min. 1 hour|| 60 minutes||$90|
| COURSES |
|6 Week Beginner Course for Adults|
(One-off for Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Voice)
|Garage Band Course for Kids and Adults|
(8 week term)
|Adult Group Guitar 101 Classes (8 week block)|| 60 minutes||$289|
|Adult Group Guitar 102 Classes (8 week block)|| 60 minutes||$289|
|Glee Club Classes for Kids and Adults |
(10 week term x 1-hour classes)
| 60 minutes||$170|
* All prices are inclusive of GST and are subject to change.
Terms and Conditions
- Invoices are sent to parents/students at the beginning of each calendar month or by the school term (can be paid in monthly installments upon arrangement).
- Full payment is required within the first week of lesson and can be made via direct deposit at an ANZ bank, EFT or cash at studio. Credit cards can also be accepted if requested (2% surcharge). From 2015, no cheques will be accepted.
- Enrolment is for a minimum of one school term (or remainder of term if starting later). Average school term is 10 weeks, however this can vary and will be adjusted on your invoice if it works out to be 9 or 11 weeks.
- Invoices can be emailed, posted or personally given to you for payment
- Make-up lessons must be rescheduled within that month or school term, to avoid forfeiting of the fee (depending on teacher's availability). Adequate notification of at least 48 hours must be given to your respective teacher to avoid forfeiting of tuition fees.
- If a student does not provide notification for being absent (special circumstances excluded) the lesson cost will be forfeited
- Should a teacher be unavailable to teach, at least 48 hours notice will be given and a make-up lesson will be arranged with your respective teacher.
- General lessons and make-up lessons can also continue through-out every holiday period, although these are arranged according to each individual student and teacher's availability
- Payment Methods Accepted
EFT or Direct Deposit to: All Age Music Pty Ltd, BSB: 012-030, ACCOUNT NO: 1815-93879, ANZ Bank
- Cash can be made at our office studios - 2B, 391 Enmore Road, Marrickville. Unfortunately we no longer accept cheques
- Credit card via phone, online or invoice. Please note a 2% surcharge is applied to VISA, Mastercard and Paypal payments.
- For any other account enquiry or issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org